Rik Oostenbroek is a 22 year old self-taught Dutch freelance artist, designer and art director based in Hilversum, The Netherlands. For four years, Rik has worked as a freelancer on some of the biggest brands in the world including Nike, Mazda, ESPN and Viacom and his work has been used in advertising the world over: from Hong-Kong to New York, London to Paris, Amsterdam to Milan.
Known for his dynamic forms & unique abstract shapes, Rik is fluent in various styles of design including Graphic Design, Typography, 3D Graphics, Art Direction, Surreal/Abstract Illustration and a mixture of Photo Manipulation and Retouching.
Rik has no shortage of imagination and, on top of his passion for Traditional Art, Photography & Typography, he is always exploring new forms of expression, new challenges and new ways to expand his horizons.
You can also follow Rik on Twitter // Behance // Facebook
- Featured speaker Montreal Meets
- Zilveren Kei exhbibition 2012
- Computer Arts UK ( 2 times cover designer )
- Computer arts book of inspiration
- Speaker at OFFF barcelona for depthcore.com
- Affix book
- Winner restock photo contest 2009
- Featured Artist at depth core
- Computer Arts UK interviews & Features
- Lead designer Jongehonden 2010
- Computer Arts Projects 5 times
- Advanced Photoshop
- Advanced Photoshop Netherlands
- IDN Magazine
- Publish magazine ( cover + feature )
- Abduzeedo & Psd tuts interview
- Dutch newspapers
- Cirque du soleil
- Le Coq Sportif